- We conduct an initial site evaluation of your property and provide you with a evaluation report, if requested, which is reviewed with you. This helps guide us in how you want your property handled.
- We take action to correct conditions that are causing exposure to liability.
- We meet with your existing tenants and go over new procedures.
- We review all existing leases.
- We evaluate any vacancies and assess action needed to rent the property.
- We analyze the market and determine the property position in the area.
- We take control of all keys, test them on the locks and code each key.
- We obtain past records and set up your property in our computer system and make appropriate files to keep your records.
- We follow-up on the proper registration of your property.
- We perform routine drive-by inspections to monitor how your property is being maintained. We conduct an annual interior reviews.
- We make property condition reports upon tenant move-in and move-out.
- We have a key control system to help protect you and the tenants against unauthorized entry.
- We coordinate having all exterior locks rekeyed after each tenancy to help protect you and the tenants against unauthorized entry and liability. We use locksmiths who give you a reasonable rate for this service.
- We do all the bookkeeping chores for you. We collect the rents and pay bills, if needed.
- We keep accurate files and histories on all tenants and vendors.
- We provide you with detailed monthly statements, which itemize all income and expenses each month.
- Our end-of-year statements simplify the job of tax preparation for you and your accountant.
- We effectively and legally handle tenant funds and deposits. We know what charges can be withheld from tenant deposits.
- Because of the number of properties we manage, we have arranged for discounted prices to save you money on appliances, carpeting and maintenance.
- We have 24 hour, 7 days per week maintenance to provide you and your tenants the professional attention needed.
- We have extensive maintenance and repair knowledge, which means we are better able to streamline problems. We know who to call and how much it should reasonably cost.
- Anyone working on your property has proper liability and workers compensation insurance, which is, added protection for you.
- We supply qualified, reasonably priced personnel who will get the job done properly and in a timely fashion.
- We help prevent costly repairs through preventive maintenance, with your approval.
- We maintain a systematic follow-up procedure to make sure work is done in a timely and satisfactory manner. This provides better relations with your tenants and helps to keep them in your property longer.
- We complete a market analysis which involves studying similar type properties to formulate a suggested market rental rate.
- We are licensed real estate professionals.
- We provide rental signs, and promote your property through our real estate referral network, the multiple listing service and on the Internet which helps minimize vacancy loss.
- We handle all the rental calls and arrange all the showings of your property.
- We lease only to tenants who qualify according to our specific rental standards.
- We have every applicant fill out a detailed rental application which is verified through a nation wide computer base credit bureau at no cost to you. It includes checking credit history, public records for bankruptcies, judgments, liens and bank references. Past rental or ownership history is verified as is employment and income information.
- We collect fair, appropriate security deposits.
- We sign a lease with all tenants, which has been approved by our real estate attorney.
- We go over the lease in detail with the tenants so that they understand every aspect of leasing your property.
- We complete a move-in condition report with all new tenants to make note of the condition when they move in. This is done again at move-out and any damage over and above normal wear and tear is deducted from the tenant's deposit.
- We can handle all the eviction actions for you, and you only pay for Court Costs, Service of Process and Sheriff's Fees, unless an attorney is required by the court.
Code of Ethics
Jacksonville Florida - MLS Listings
Design by Doss Designs
--- Copyright © 2011 by The Property Manager - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - Jacksonville, FL - 904-645-5100